Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The King is Manaudou – Sports.fr

Florent Manaudou has yet touched gold Monday in the Great Basin of Worldwide Kazan, winner of the final of the 50m butterfly in 22 “97. In the wake of his title the tricolor 4×100 relay.

Some better than others digested the world title of the Blues in the 4x100m relay on Sunday in Kazan. If Jeremy Stravius ​​became very tired on Monday, flanked on the last lap semis of the 100m backstroke while Camille Lacourt was flying the final with the third world performance of the year (52 “70), Florent Manaudou, he proved as fresh as a roach to collect her second gold medal in two days. Having conquered Europe last year in Berlin, he’s world champion 50m butterfly!

Arriving in Russia with the goal of capping three world titles, the person concerned could not be better placed to fulfill his contract, who originally was running on the distance a podium and not necessarily the wins, both adversity was great. While the double title, the Brazilian Cesar Cielo, was certainly out of sorts (6th in the final 23 “21), but another Auriverde, Nicholas Santos, was able to push the Marseille swimmer into a corner.” Roman (Barnier, her coach, ed) showed up this morning my stats and those of Santos, which is faster than me in the first 15 meters. But I knew I was faster on the length so I’m not uptight me. I slacked up in the last five meters , “blowing hot winner on Canal + Sport antenna.

First ahead by a nose by the latter, Florent Manaudou has made the difference in his final casting to win in 22 “97 – not far from its record chrono signed in half (22″ 84) – with 12 hundredths ahead of his first dolphin (23 “09) . Laszlo Cseh Hungarian and Polish Konrad Czerniak completing the podium in 23 “15.” I used to do the 50m butterfly. But here I was all alone with seven people! I knew it would swim more slowly than a half, and I had a small margin of 20/100 to win. And it happened! “A good omen for the rest of the competition!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment