Tuesday, August 25, 2015

VIDEO – OM – Fabrice Olszewski (former translator): “Marcelo Bielsa said he should not have to sign” – MetroNews

The first press conference in Marseille
“Actually I was not supposed to do press conferences. In Game 2 . is Franck Passi (assistant coach, ed) that makes I go upstairs with Aloe, 19th player, you sit in a VIP lounge, the hostess asks: ‘What what you like to drink? ‘ Aloe said: ‘A Coke.’ And I: ‘It is possible a whiskey and coke?’ She said: ‘Yes, of course.’ I watch the game every time I emptied my glass, she filled the me … We made a draw is stretched, I go down to the dressing room and then the press officer said to me: ‘Fabrizio, c’ is you who make the press conference. ‘ Wow, I say ‘I am completely drunk sucks!’ I arrive, I translate well, but this is a first conf ‘, then I look at the journalists … And then white! What did he say? If you pick the first press conference, if you see what I’m saying is not really what the coach had said. “

On press conferences usually
>
“I was disappointed. They (journalists) were seeking more buzz than talk about football. I breathed because in translating some issues, I realized that it was a question of shit .

On the press conference where Marcelo Bielsa knock out Vincent Labrune
“The sudden I saw it coming … We saw that the transfer window is not going as we wanted and it was going to blow up. I warned the president: ‘You know, the coach is not very happy.’ He said to me ‘. Do not worry, Fabrizio, I’m used to situations like that’ One of the meetings before it farts, I could see what the coach said, what the President said, and a moment I said, ‘Wait, that’s not what he’s trying to say.’ The coach said, ‘You, you are silent, you translate only. “

On the position of sporting director of OM
“The coach was upset, he found that discussions with the players were not going fast enough. I said, ‘This is normal, it is the president who does that and he did not manage it, it lacks a sports director in the organization.’ He said, ‘You Fabrice reason. ‘ Arrived at the hotel, he asked me: ‘You do not want to become the athletic director?’ There I laughed. It was not possible “

MORE INFO & gt;. & Gt; Portrait of Fabrice Olszewski, the man who speaks (spoke ) ear El Loco

On the relations of the players with Bielsa
“The players m ‘all asked:’ When is the coach began individual interviews’ And then I said, ‘? Fuck, we’re not in trouble’ because, he not work like that at all. . He would not justify its decision to a player. “

On his clashes with Bielsa
” During ‘ a drive, I told him that he was abusing his power. Immediately, he went into the towers, too. He goes down, and me too, and told me that we will settle this while walking by a discussion. I thought he wanted to talk, we get up there and he said, ‘Come on, we will settle here with their fists because it’s the only way to settle this.’ I exploded with laughter and I m ‘leaving. He apologized after me, so we settled it very easily. This is a nice person with a good background, but after he left locked in his character. I told him: ‘I compare you to Van Gogh. You are a genius, at the foot you’re like Van Gogh, but in human relations is a bit more complicated. ‘ He had found the flattering comparison for him. “

On the resignation of Bielsa
” I knew that he would leave . We could not go on like this. We have not had a quiet week. One day, edgy, he said: ‘I should not have signed in this club.’ In the technical staff, everyone knew it was going to blow up. Because there were players he wanted to keep essential and which are parties … Morel, Fanni, Payet. These three … They wanted to keep them. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment