Thursday, August 20, 2015

Kyrgios assures he has apologized to Wawrinka – 20minutes.fr

TENNIS While Switzerland still says wait …

nick kyrgios at the Montreal tournament, August 13, 2015 . – Paul Chiasson / AP / SIPA

NC with AFP

nick kyrgios said Thursday apologizing for insulting remarks made last week regarding Stan Wawrinka, while Switzerland had regretted Wednesday that the Australian “not (to be) not really apologized to persons concerned “. “I’m not trying to attract attention to me during the tournament in Cincinnati, but I read articles saying that I had not apologized for what I said and what is wrong,” wrote on Kyrgios his Facebook page.

 

I am not try trying to take away from Any More attention to the matches in Cincy, purpose-have-been reading carryforwards I That I did …

 Posted by nick kyrgios is Thursday, August 20, 2015

“I have apologized personally and publicly, just after the game last week. I am not trying to escape my responsibilities, I took them, the experience was a challenging learning “, he concluded, being careful not to apologize.

The Australian, eliminated Tuesday from his opening match in Cincinnati, had kept insulting towards Wawrinka during their match of the second round of the 1000 Montreal Masters: angry after losing a point he had dropped his compatriot had Thanasi Kokkinakis had an affair with the new companion of Switzerland.

Kyrgios was sentenced the next two fines totaling 12,500 dollars from ATP which also opened an investigation into the skid.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment