Saturday, August 15, 2015

OM, which will change with Passi – Sports.fr

Franck Passi head coach of Marseille, it will be a great first Sunday in Reims, as part of the second day of Ligue 1. “El Local”, Deputy usual, succeeds temporarily “El Loco” Bielsa Marcelo. But what it will really change for OM?



For players

“My relationship with the players will change a little bit, because I will make team compositions. At the same time, the players know me, they know I’m a right to live. They trust me. They found no objection to my taking this by hand. I give everything, but I also requires a lot of others. I have a character like that. Today, I am led to make choices, the only difference is there. Those who will accept the field, those who are outside will not accept. But it is not a player that will make me change my own decision. “

To the game

” As our president said yesterday, Marcelo left a legacy at the Thurs He had turned to the offensive, the show. These are things that we want to keep. Now, I know the Ligue 1, it is a very closed championship. The first objective will be to keep this going towards the front, but sometimes trying to be maybe a little more balanced. One will fit perhaps not always to the opponent. I’m not really fan of 4-4-2, but the 4-2-3-1. We will try to perpetuate the marking; marking not to the death, but the will to press, to be in the opposite camp. But it will change. Obviously, in the form of play that we had, there were players who did not feel comfortable. “



For him

” For me, my life has not changed much. I am happy. When doing this job is to be one day the front line. Get behind a great coach Marcelo Bielsa as will perhaps not simple, but I take it with great serenity, because this group is motivated. Marcelo Bielsa was a monster of the organization, rigor, and at that level, we all learned is clear. It allowed me to progress. But I do have a history of 18 years of football player behind me. I confess that I never put pressure on me. I am not like that. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment