Friday, August 14, 2015

Ligue 1. OM. “El Local” Passi is ready – Ouest-France

“I’m ready” , assured vendrediFranck Passi, ex-deputy Marcelo Bielsa, before directing his first match in charge of Olympique de Marseille on Sunday in Reims for 2nd day of Ligue 1.

How did you react to the news of the resignation of Marcelo Bielsa Saturday night?

“My first reaction was disappointment, because I was not expecting it at all. But we tried to evacuate this a bit Sunday, we turned to other objectives. The president (Vincent Labrune) immediately asked me to replace him, I continue my mission in the club, that’s fine. I hope to live up to. “

Do you have pressure?

” I never put pressure on me. By being a player, I went through periods when I had the pressure more than that. “

What will change for you?

My relationship with the players, since I will make compos + + teams, but the players know me, I’m a law, direct, I think they trust me. I feel a membership. My life, she will not change at all.

How was work week?

“We have not done the same sessions with Marcelo, it was a little broader, a little more intensity. After the shock received Saturday, we wanted to stay together to prepare this fight this weekend. “

Are you going to follow the footsteps of Bielsa?

” In the words of our president, Marcelo left a legacy, turned to the very offensive and the show, one thing we want to keep. Now I know the L1, a very closed championship, our goal will be to keep this going but to be a little more balanced, because last year we had some problems. “

Are you going to keep pressing and individual marking Bielsa?

” We will try to perpetuate marking, not excessive but keep this desire to hurry, to be in the opposite camp. We want to move forward, but it is obvious that it will make accommodations. “

Is it hard to follow a legend?

” Skip a great coach behind will not be easy, but I take that very serenity. Bielsa is a monster of organization, planning, rigor, at this level we all learned. I am ready. “

Are you willing to drive the team throughout the season if any?

” It is not there yet. When doing this job is to be one day the front line. I have spent 18 years of football player, plus ten years of coaching, I have this ambition. I did not give me a deadline or target, but if the opportunity is given to me, I will try my luck as others. “

fans already call you” El Local “, you like it?

” (smile) That’s not bad, maybe better El Loco being. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment