Tuesday, August 25, 2015

When Bielsa wanted to come to blows with his translator … – Sports.fr

became a cult figure during his time at Marseille last season, especially for his performances at press conferences, Fabrice Olszewski, the translator Marcelo Bielsa, delivered some stories on Argentine technician in an interview on D + 1.

If there is a well that has not been surprised by the hasty resignation of Marcello Bielsa Olympique de Marseille is Fabrice Olszewski. He himself may well have left the club at the end of last season, he expected indeed from the Marseille coach. This is at least what was said the former translator and blundering Argentine technician in an interview with D + 1, Canal + Sport. “I do, I knew that he would leave. You could not go on like this, he has said. One day he said pissed ‘I would not have signed the in this club ‘. (…) Because there are players he wanted to keep essential and which are parties … Morel, Fanni, Payet. These three … They wanted to keep them. “

Similarly, Olszewski was also not surprised by the thundering press conference of former Chile coach last September. . “Yes sudden I saw it coming … We saw that the transfer window is not going as we wanted I warned the president. ‘You know, the coach is not very happy’ he told He said to me.. ‘Fabrice not worry, I’m used to situations like that’ In technical staff, everyone knew it was going fart. (…) One of the meetings before it farts, I could see what the coach said, what the President said, and a moment I said ‘wait, that’s not what he’s trying to say ‘. The coach told me’ you you are silent, you translate only ‘. “

I say ‘I am completely drunk sucks

Fabrice Olszewski

What you did not see coming, however, is their altercation during a workout, El Loco threatening to come to blows with his translator. “At a training I told him that he was abusing his power, he immediately went into the towers, too. He goes down and me too, and told me we will solve it by walking with a discussion. I thought he wanted to talk, you come up here and he told me ‘go we will solve here with punches because that is the only way to settle this,’ and I explode with laughter I go. He apologized after me, so we settled it very easily. It is a nice person with a good make, but after he left locked in his character. (…) I said I I said, I compare you to Van Gogh You are a genius, at the foot you’re like Van Gogh but human relationship level is a little more complicated He had found the flattering comparison for him, “

And Olszewski also narrate an anecdote about his first press conference at the exit of a match, performed after drinking more whiskey and coke … “In fact I did not make the conferences. In the second game is the fact that Franck Passi, I go upstairs with Aloe, 19th player, you sit in a VIP lounge, the hostess said, “what do you like to drink? “. Aloe said, “a Coke” and me “it is possible a Coke whiskey? “. She said yes of course. I watch the game every time I emptied my glass she filled me … We made the tie is stretched, I go down to the dressing room and then the press officer said to me: ‘Fabrice is you who makes the Press conference’. Wow (sic), I say ‘I am completely drunk sucks’! I arrive I translate well, but this is a first conf, I look at the journalists, and then there white! What did he say, what’s the answer … If you repeat the first press conference, if you see what I’m saying is not really what the coach had said. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment