Monday, August 31, 2015

US Open: Tsonga without trembling – Le Parisien

August 31, 2015, 8:37 p.m. | Updated: August 31, 2015, 8:37 p.m.

“I do not want to stop there, I want to go even higher, I do not know how to say in English,” he said, pressing his words with a flourish.
> The 41st World, winner in July in Bastad (Sweden) from its first title, yet comeback.
Against Nishikori, he had to fend off two match points in the fourth set. And since
arrived in early August in the US, nothing worked even if he had hung the world No.1 Novak Djokovic in the second round of the Masters 1000 Cincinnati.
“My last training week was very rotten, c ‘ was complicated, I did not have a good feeling about my keystrokes, “said he admitted bluntly.
But since injuring his left knee which rotted and broken his 2014 ascension, pair, the ‘skinned alive prey to permanent doubt, changed.
-’ A new Benedict ‘-
“I improved in my head, I was able to rely on a very good first ball this gives confidence. I have had success because the two match points (in the fourth set, Ed), I do not save them, it is he who gives them to me, but I stood firm in my head, “a- he said.
“This is a new Benedict at the daily efforts, I am calmer too. It’s a bit that starts a second career, I want to go in the second week in a Grand Slam, “said he hoped
In the next round, he will face the Turkish Marsel Ihlan, 84th World.” It will have to improve this victory is maybe a game harder than the first, “he has warned. The first day
smiled broadly to the French.
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga n has not done feelings against the Finn Jarkko Nieminen (6-3, 6-1, 6-1), playing out his last match before retiring.
“This game does not especially reassuring. I’m on the momentum of what I do these days. I play good tennis, “stressed” JWT “that will face the next round to Spaniard Marc Granollers.
Jeremy Chardy, semifinalist Masters 1000 Montreal, took the best over American Ryan Shane (USA) 6-2, 6-1, 6-7 (6/8), 6-2.
– Free field for Williams –
But Lucas Pouille bit the dust face Russian Evgeny Donskoy, from qualifying 6-2, 6-7 (3/7), 6-2, 6-4. The French
also shone as Kristina Mladenovic disposed of Svetlana Kuznetsova (6-3, 7-5) and will face Bojana Jovanovski in the next round.
Oceane Dodin, recipient of an invitation has surprised many observers face Jelena Jankovic, who won the US Open in 2004.
It has become 2-6, 7-5, 6-3, signed his First Grand Slam victory. She will meet in the second round Mariana Duque-Colombian Marino. After the package of Maria Sharapova, the way seems wide open for Serena Williams with Karolina Pliskova defeats and Ana Ivanovic.
American, untouchable world No.1, can become, if they win at Flushing Meadows, the fourth player in history to have won all four majors in the same year, the first since the German Steffi Graf in 1988.
Pliskova, N.8 seeded has been the law of the American Anna Tatishvili (6-2, 6- 1) and Ana Ivanovic, seeded N.7 was lost to Dominika Cibulkova ghost (6-3, 3-6, 6-3). The Czech Denisa Allertova
has in turn beat the ‘Spanish Carla Suarez, # 10 seed 6-1, 7-6 (7/5). After only one day of competition, there are already more than 10 players from the top in half table Williams

& gt. Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment