Monday, August 24, 2015

2015 world athletics – Renaud Lavillenie: “It does not pass and it surprises me” – MetroNews

Private numerous medal chances (Diniz, Tamgho, Mekhissi), France Renaud Lavillenie banked on to bring him the world title is missing from the winners of the French jumper. It is still missing. As in Berlin in 2009, Daegu in 2011 and Moscow in 2013, the world record holder failed in his quest for the coveted gold medal. If Lavillenie has to settle for bronze, again, he struggled to understand what went wrong Monday afternoon in Beijing Bird’s Nest at the time to take stock of its competition.

” There is some misunderstanding. My first bar at 5,80m is good, it gives me confidence. But I’m almost three times the same jump to 5.90 m, while the perch I have chosen is the same as I usually take. I can not hide my disappointment, he let go, bitter after Barber Canadiens coronation in 5.90 m. Today it does not pass and that surprises me. “

“I’m not unbeatable”

Hot favorite, Lavillenie would he cracked under pressure while the world title refuses to him for six years? The main person denies this thesis, who still was Olympic champion in the third test 5,97m and is a regular in this scenario during the athletics season. “Honestly no, it does not trotted me in the head. I was well into my head, I did not have stress or pressure surge. But the boom, it is not always written as wishes, and you have to accept that, “admitted the French 28 years old.

MORE INFO
> & gt; & gt; Renaud Lavillenie falls high after winning bronze

However, the new missed Lavillenie will not curb the ambitions in a new Olympic coronation, three years after its successful London. Instead, the triple European champion account upon their past and his defeat of the day to reconnect with the victory in Rio in 2016. “I’m not unbeatable, but I’ll try to be Olympic year. In fact I find myself like in 2011: 3rd at Worlds, and then I won in London, he recalled Maybe I should just wait for an Olympic year. “. It is ultimately the best way to bounce back. Higher than 5,80m this time?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment