Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Trinh-Duc: “Saint-André is not there to do in the social” – Sports.fr

Two days after his ouster from the France team selected for the World Cup (18 September-31 October), François Trinh-Duc was Tuesday back in training of his club Montpellier. If he does not hide a legitimate disappointment, the opener is careful to argue, too aware of the possibility of still being recalled during the competition.

There was a crowd, hundreds of spectators on Tuesday at the public workout of Montpellier, the Altrad-Stadium. A crowd rather unusual for the team coached by South African Jake White, which however will land its international recruits that after the World Cup (September 18 to October 31), but recovered it update his flyhalf Francois Trinh-Duc, the victim # 1 skimming operated by Philippe Saint-André France in the group selected for the World Cup.

48 hours after the shock of his ouster, n # 10 was back at home with his family, and willing to engage on the conditions and the reasons for his non-selection: “ I have been trying hard to hang the good car reminds International, quoted by RMC Sport. We knew there was this ax. The adventure is over, it’s hard. But we must move on. I found my family and my loved ones, that felt good. I am also fortunate to have found my club. This is a new challenge that begins. I needed that. Physically I feel good, I’m in great shape. I am available for my club. There is a good season to live , “he loose, already capable to project on maturities of MHR, who won his first match of the TOP 14 facing Oyonnax (35-19) and co leader with Clermont and Grenoble.

I did not ask for I was in shock. I did not speak, I listened. I accepted the decision. It was the only decision.

François Trinh-Duc (International opener Montpellier Hérault Rugby)

The speech was agreed, cautious even by a player that are seemingly bruised, but also aware that he has nothing to gain to feed the controversy arose from the decision of PSA against him. “ He chose number three scorers 1. This is his explanation if he merely answers without trying to challenge the choice of coaches. I did not ask because I was in a state of shock. I did not speak, I listened. I accepted the decision. It was the only decision. I hear of full explanations, some wacky but he is the only one he has given me. It’s hard to hear, but I will continue my career and keep fighting. And if there needs me, I’ll be at the service of the Blues . “The avalanche of criticism, shouting to injustice since Sunday, finds no echo in the mouth of the main person.

Simply, the argument presented as unacceptable for it, claiming that it does not have the makings of a major international striker, he claims to have again given anything to strive for excellence as in this sector: “ I was glad to be back at a certain level , he believes, adding, as if he understood the logic of Saint-André:” It’s their choice. It is there to be world champion and not to the social . “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment