Monday, August 17, 2015

Thiago Motta questions the skills of Al-Khelaïfi … – Sports.fr

All is not rosy at Paris Saint-Germain despite the status of leader of the championship in France after two days. The situation of Thiago Motta, who asks to leave, begins to take more and more importance, and the Italian international did not hesitate to question the football knowledge Nasser Al-Khelaifi.

The team may well be leading the championship at the end of a quiet victory against Gazélec (2-0), acquired Sunday night closing of the second day of Ligue 1, Paris Saint daily -Germain towel few squalls. Lucas Digne is awaiting departure but has not packed up, while Thiago Motta have not lost hope of getting a good output for a new challenge.

And the least we can say is that the first question begins to annoy … His reasoning is simple: either it is considered an essential player and he is increased and prolonged, or it is not and it is allowed to go. Former Intériste it relies on the speech of his coach and teammates. “ It’s a great player. He wants to go, and we respect his choice, even if we we want all remaining ,” says Blaise Matuidi in the columns of L’Equipe. And Brazilian birth also known that Laurent Blanc counting on him.

“I talk a lot with the coach, I understand his situation , has he assured Sunday out of the game. When he arrived, he gave me so much confidence he has increased my game and the team. I appreciate the way he wants to play and that is why he always showed me his confidence “. But why does he want Thiago Motta from in this case?

If it is considered an essential piece of the group, former Blaugrana hope therefore be paid accordingly. So that’s the rub. Sportingly, White makes it a must Taulier, but leaders do not materialize this notion by contractual terms. For the number 8 francilien, so there is a complete misunderstanding, which leads him to wonder if somehow Nasser Al-Khelaifi there knows something for football.

I have not talked to him, I hope to. Is he conscious of my weight in the team? Today, I do not think so. I think I my responsibilities are enormous this team , “he argues. Hard not to agree with Thiago Motta on this point, who expects to be recognized just at fair value by the club as a whole, or to obtain the right to go otherwise.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment