Thursday, August 6, 2015

PSG: Thiago Motta “will stay,” said President Al-Khelaïfi – Le Parisien

August 6, 2015, 7:52 p.m. | Updated: August 6, 2015, 9:34 p.m.

C ‘ is a plea in renewed at Italian or Spanish clubs. The president of Paris SG Nasser Al-Khelaifi said Thursday that the Italian Thiago Motta community, who expressed the wish to leave the club, would stay this season.

PSG active for several weeks to secure the participation of the Italo-Brazilian in Ligue 1 championship.

“Motta still has a year contract with us and he will stay,” said the president of the club from the capital at the presentation of the Argentine rookie Angel Di Maria. Qatari president also denied rumors of the Italian press that sends Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the other side of the Alps.

Under contract until 2016 and essential element of the Paris game, Motta has repeatedly stated in recent weeks that he wanted a new adventure. “I need to do new things for my career, find motivation. I spoke several times with the coach, he understood my feeling. I also spoke with Nasser, I understand the position of the club, but I need the club understands my situation, “had he said July 26 during the summer tour champion France in the United States.

Paris has already recruited midfielder this summer, with Stambouli (purchased € 9m Tottenham), but that player has more of a lining profile.

“We continue to talk, but in the end I think it’s Nasser (Al-Khelaïfi, president of PSG, note) that will decide my future,” also indicated Thiago Motta. Duly noted and perhaps end of the series.

VIDEO. Nasser Al-Khelaifi: “The arrival of Di Maria, a historic day for PSG”

VIDEO. Di Maria PSG: “My goal, win the Champions League”

VIDEO. PSG: walkabout surprise fans with Di Maria


& gt; Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment