Thursday, August 6, 2015

Di Maria: “Pocho told me that PSG was fantastic” – Sports.fr

Angel Di Maria has agreed with PSG on Thursday for the next four seasons. It was presented to the press in a Parisian palace of the 16th district. Interview.

Angel, why did you choose PSG? The project
Paris Saint-Germain, his desire, his enthusiasm, his big goals is what m has really motivated to come here. There were other clubs in which I could have gone, but the desire and enthusiasm were very strong and I really want to win the Champions League with Paris Saint-Germain.

How is your injury hamstring?
I did medical tests, I know that my wound is completely healed. But since the end of the Copa America, I’m not driven me … I talked to the doctor and it takes two to three weeks to get back up and regain fitness. I hope that at that time, I could play.

At what position?
The position is the one that asked me to fill the coach. The coach will know what position I can bring more to the team. The objective is to try to win the Champions League and I’ll give what I know to give, I will give everything and do things as well as possible, it is the basis.



“Things have not turned out well in Manchester”

Only the Champions League is important to you?
No, sure that the Championship is something very important. We have spoken of the Champions League because the questions concerned only the Champions League … But the championship is very, very important, we are all well aware.

Your fellow Argentine Ezequiel Lavezzi and Javier Pastore did they motivated to come?
I spoke with them. “Pocho” Lavezzi, I know him since 2008, it’s been several years that he is there, he told me that PSG is fantastic, as the city. This is one of the factors that made that I came.

Why did you decide to leave Manchester United?
This is not only my decision, it’s a split decision. Things have not turned out well in Manchester for different reasons, different circumstances. This is the past, my present is here. It’s been two days since I’m in Paris and I am very, very happy.



“White had the right words”

Laurent Blanc has you t- it provided guarantees regarding your positioning on the ground?
He did not talk about field position, he only said that he really wanted me to come. He called me twice. I am very grateful to him, he had the right words.

Why wait a year before signing here?
I could know a little better the project of Paris Saint-Germain and his will to win titles. It’s been two or three years that the club out in the quarterfinals of the Champions League, it is not a coincidence …

Have you ever seen other Ligue 1
Apart from those of Paris Saint-Germain, I have not seen any other matches. The last one I saw was 2-0 against Lyon (in the Champions Trophy, Ed) . I know that last year, at the beginning it was a bit difficult for Paris, Marseille showed a large level. Competition is tough, difficult Championship and we will try to achieve the club’s goals.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment