Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Diawara: “I’m not a thug” – Sports.fr

to Baumettes imprisoned for nearly three months, Souleymane Diawara back on this difficult and hopes rebound. In Ligue 1, “preferably”.

Souleymane Diawara wants to turn the page. To Baumettes imprisoned from April 9 to June 26 last, for a luxury car extortion case, the Senegalese defender rebuilt between Aix-les-Bains and Le Havre, where he talks physically. “It’s going very well , he says L’Equipe. I take the bull by the horns, so to speak. We must stand up well.” In the back of his head, the former Marseille has one objective: “come back stronger” and “find a club, preferably L1″ To. forget all this dark story.

“I made my prison. It did not seem fair, but the judge decided otherwise , he says in the columns the sports daily, although the case is still not closed. It obviously annoyed me enormously vis-à-vis my family, my relatives. I’m not a thug, I did not have my place there. In isolation, you’re all alone in the cell. After, all right, we adapt. I can not complain over those serving long sentences. When I was there I knew that I would go out soon. “

If it acknowledges that it ” had no problem “ behind bars, the former Nice regret have been involved in all that. “This is a bogus story. Next time I will go to the dealer , he jokes, happy to have found his. We realize even more than the Freedom is priceless. It was a test, but hey, there still has more serious things than what I experienced. Now I’m looking to the future. “ A therefore hope that future in Ligue 1 at 36, ending his career on a note happier.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment