Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Swimming world. 100 m NL: Gilot and Stravius ​​stopped in half – Ouest-France

Jeremy Stravius ​​and Fabien Gilot failed to qualify for the final of the 100m freestyle at Worlds-2015 Swimming, the best time of the semifinals being signed by Australian Cameron McEvoy in 47 sec 94 / 100e, mercredi0 in Kazan (Russia). This is the first time since 2007 that no French will dispute the final of the 100 freestyle.

Gilot has finished as 7th in her heat in 48 sec 56, is the 11th time overall. The Marseillais had a good start, but it is somewhat collapsed on the end. Stravius, which began in major championships in the individual race queen, did even worse, with the 13th overall in 48 dry 65. Stravius ​​and Gilot had dropped the gold with the 4×100 freestyle relay Sunday.

McEvoy, who set the world best of the year, will be the favorite of the final Thursday. Especially since his main rival, Russian Vladimir Morozov, Vice World Champion 2013 50 freestyle, was disqualified for having jumped the start. The Olympic champion, American Nathan Adrian posted the fifth lap (48.36). The Australian James Magnussen, double world champion title, injured his shoulder, is absent in Kazan.

Fabien Gilot It was locked on that I made over. I miss him, and that’s what I’m looking for 2 years, this easy-speed I’ve taken on a relay. Now, maybe I’m the best or in the top three on two relay outlets for 30-40 meters, where it’s easy and I do not have to use me. On a normal start, I can not so we still working on it. I think that’s what cost me the last 20 meters of my 100m individual but I still look

Jeremy Stravius ​​ . I felt able to go in the final. Unfortunately that did not happen this afternoon. He still missed him a better shape on the end of the race. Usually the second 50m is my specialty in the 100 m and here again it is not passed. I have trouble at the end of casting. I’m disappointed but it was a good experience. I think you need me to put my question too. There was little moments where I might let go in the season. I will take rest days I have left to be in shape the last two days of competition .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment