Sunday, August 2, 2015

Fabien Gillot: “We do not swam against four Russians rather against twenty thousand people” – Eurosport.fr


         
            “Tonight, I think there was a particular context, it is not swimming against four Russians rather against twenty thousand people, we had to be bold, has responded Fabien Gillot. We had this knot in my stomach. We were afraid, I still much fear and that’s what I like or I would have stopped. “
       

         
            “We knew that the Russians were going to make a lot of noise, one has used it to swim faster , said Florent Manaudou. Fabien (Gilot) told us before it was going to make a fuss, that the Russians were going to have pressure and it maybe was going to get one that would shake. In the end we come to win. “
       

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment