Monday, August 3, 2015

ASSE: Gradel tells a story about its extension – Goal! Football Club




Commentez this article


Max -Alain Gradel, striker ASSE decided to unpack while he is in open conflict with its leaders.

When asked by Eurosport, the Ivorian striker including its extension mentioned earlier in the season as he came out of contract in June 2015. Gradel Etienne reveals that leaders would certainly not bet at the time of double-digit sales, far from it … “ I took a chance to play in the Europa League. And to thank me, he asked me for money. It is not normal. Especially in the beginning of the year, I extended my contract so I could go free. At that time, the leaders told me I could go against 3 or 4 million. My agent then told them that I vaudrais 5 and they laughed …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment