David Ginola in London January 29, 2015. – Alastair Grant / AP / SIPA

RB

One of the best radio times of the year. While Gerard Houllier has just finished promoting his book I never walk alone Wednesday on RMC waves, the program “Attack Luis” then gave the floor to a listener who insisted to go on air. But not just any David Ginola. Yes, man whose center forward missed the second goal of Bulgaria in 1993, a synonym for non-participation of the Blues at the 1994 World Cup, was described as a “crime against the France team” by the breeder to time and called the day.

On the phone, David Ginola hardly restrain his anger. After Houllier accused of having refused his presence in the show, the former PSG player smashes, making him part of Knysna fiasco in 2010 on the back, the former Liverpool coach then being DTN. “In no case, I hear someone saying” I’ve made mistakes too, “if he wins (right of reply to read in full here). These are lies, the absent are always wrong. That’s enough, I have children, I have to move forward in my life. “

Annoyed by the anger of Ginola, the host of the show Luis Fernandez defends Houllier and repeatedly reminds his interlocutor that he was her coach. Then he suggested he run for president of the French Football Federation instead of FIFA, where he had withdrawn his candidacy for lack of sponsorship.

The thing to say finally to excite ” El Magnifico “. “I’m a big boy, you’re not my coach, he loose. I do not need you. “After proposing to Ginola to come into the studio for another interview, Fernandez ended the exchange of a” soon my little David. ” Truly a beautiful moment.