Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Danny Blind (Netherlands): “It is not Germany or Spain” – The Équipe.fr

Football

Le Dutch coach Danny Blind, assured he would not resign after the elimination of the Netherlands in qualifying for Euro 2016, which occurred on Tuesday. He also felt that his “reservoir of players” was insufficient

.

Danny Blind has won only four matches at the head of the Netherlands. (Reuters)

Danny Blind has won only four matches at the head of the Netherlands. (Reuters)

Danny Blind (Netherlands coach) : “I have no intention of resigning. I will continue my work because I am under contract until 2018 and I believe in this team. I have not reached my goal. The goal was to qualify directly or through dams. I did not do it. Am I at fault? I now have to analyze it. The results are negative. I have not won a match (four since he took office, ed) . I’m not here to talk about my position.

It is not Germany or Spain. We do not have such a reservoir of players. We are the Netherlands and I have to do with the equipment that is available to me. When I took office, I knew we would have to play four finals. I have not had much time to get things in place. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment