Thursday, October 22, 2015

Barça: “No date stated” for Messi – Sports.fr

Currently out of action for a knee injury, Lionel Messi spoke to the author of his biography. The brilliant Argentinian Barcelona FC mentions, among others, his rival, Cristiano Ronaldo, and his return to competition.

The eternal comparison. When talking about Lionel Messi, particularly in this autumnal period has just been revealed the list of 23 nominees for the FIFA Ballon d’Or 2015, Cristiano Ronaldo is never far away. Journalists and other football observers can not help but draw a parallel between the two superstars of football.

Guillem Balague, author of the biography of the star of FC Barcelona, ​​are not escape and asked for Yahoo Sport to “Leo” to evoke his eternal rival Real Madrid’s Portuguese.

The fact that Messi belongs to the same generation as that of CR7 himself he has elevated his game? “ This is what people say , the attacker responds Catalan. I’m not compete with Cristiano and I think it’s the same for him. All I want is the best for my team and that’s why I work . “

I am optimistic, I think of my recovery. Being injured is the worst feeling in the world for a sportsman, but from the beginning, I accepted being injured.

Leo Messi (FC Barcelona striker)

On the left knee injury incurred late September facing Las Palmas, and currently holds the land aside, Messi says: “ It was a strange feeling, different from other times . I knew it was not something Benin, it was something more serious than a light tap. “The doubt still hangs over the exact date of his return to competition and any Spain questioned its ability to return in time for the Clasico against Real Madrid, November 21.

I’m optimistic, I think of my recovery. Being hurt is worst feeling in the world for a sportsman, but from the beginning, I accepted being injured. The most important thing for me is to be 100% ready , “he says , relying on the medical staff of Barça: “ I will take when I feel, and when doctors give me their agreement. I progress every day, without setting a specific target me.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment