Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lyon: Rose looks back on the incident with Tolisso – Sports.fr

Dismissed pro OL group after a collision with teammate Corentin Tolisso, Lindsay Rose broke his silence. The 23-year-old told Goal do not understand the magnitude taken by this case and the decision of his club.

“It’s just locker history. I read and heard things about slaps to headbutt … We must stop it nothing has past all that. “ Lindsay Rose returned Wednesday for Goal of the incident that shook the Lyon dressing room last week. The 23 years has indeed had an altercation with Corentin Tolisso environment. Words were exchanged but the two young players have been separated a priori before coming to blows.

No big deal for former Valenciennes, who would have liked that this case remains in the cozy setting of the Rhone cloakroom: “I’m a player who likes what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room this happened, I’ve seen plenty of times in different locker rooms. . Many things have happened to you in my situation today. We can not all love in a team, it’s normal. “

An event indeed quite common in a locker room but nevertheless led to the layoff of Rose. “It’s a little confused as there often. Then as an example, the club decided to put me off. I must admit that the club did this in a very correct way. The general director came to me to give me my layoff. I do not understand, but I have to respect the choice of the club. ”

Nevertheless, Rennais birth has been the only one to be punished by being excluded from the group, which speaks volumes about his relationship with his coach, Hubert Fournier, which did play that game from the start of the season (the defeat against Bordeaux 1-3) and would be the origin of the decision relating to it. Rose, who will reinstate collective training, however, knows it can count on the support of the President, Jean-Michel Aulas, hoping to finally make his mark among Gones: “Jean-Michel Aulas is one of the reasons my arrival at OL, it was he who wanted me. It is right and honest. After my situation is between the coach and I just. The president never asked anything about it. Today I want to prove I can play after if the club does not trust me … “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment