Saturday, October 31, 2015

José Mourinho still picking on the media – Sports.fr

A few hours of an already crucial game for Chelsea against Liverpool, Jose Mourinho has once again targeted the press rather than to discuss the shortcomings of his team.

José Mourinho has not entirely wrong when he deplores the excess media and critical lack of tact or humanity deal with certain situations. But it would be more convinced by the speech delivered by the “Special One” it was not a new communication strategy to avoid talking strictly sporting problems of his team.

On the eve of the poster Premier League between Chelsea and Liverpool (kick-off at 13:45), the Portuguese embarked on a new diatribe against journalists, according to him responsible for the misery of much of the English football and the ouster of technicians as Brendan Rodgers’s predecessor Jürgen Klopp at the Reds. This is a result of a question, indeed redundant, on the security of her job that Mourinho has just unpinned.



I’m not part of this world, I’m too emotional.

Mourinho

“What I want to understand is how people can be stimulated by the prospect that someone loses his job. I think it’s sad. Look at what happened with Brendan. He nearly winning the title, was voted coach of the year and was acclaimed everywhere. Suddenly you have the media begun to rejoice in its difficulties and to work hard to make it fired. C is strange. I’m not part of this world, I’m too emotional. I hate to see people lose their jobs, not just in the world of football “, said the former Real Madrid coach in comments relayed by the BBC.

Mourinho has nevertheless agreed to discuss the security of its position, showing its traditional and always disconcerting confidence. Presumably, the technician of 52 years had guarantees from its chairman Roman Abramovich, otherwise would give his assurance of blindness. “I will not tell you if the President gave me confidence. I see that you want to put pressure on me, but you will not. I’m not afraid for my job or for my future. I do not think for one second “. While Chelsea advanced to 15th place in the championship before receipt of Liverpool at Stamford Bridge, Jose Mourinho continues to prove he is the best place for the attention and criticism on him rather than his players. In this, he remains the most spectacular communicating the European football landscape …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment