Saturday, October 3, 2015

Alexandre Lacazette, “This is the issue” to have scored – The Équipe.fr

“Tell us what this goal and missed penalty in the wake.
penalty, I take it with a lot of desire. Unfortunately, the shot goes over the bar and I can not touch it behind. I began to cogitate, to say: “? This is not possible, what is happening” And then behind, I have a secondhand and there is deliverance.

The public has supported you despite your missing. Did you enjoy?
Yes, it’s good because there were games where I had been whistled. It’s great.

“To me to work for the next time in France team”

You did more marked in the game since April. What is that purpose?
This is an important moment for an attacker. Me, my role is to score. So when this is the case, I have the team to win, I’m happy. I hope this bodes well for the future.

Precisely this purpose can it serve as a trigger?
I hope … What is sure, it ‘ is that it will allow me to spend 15 days free.

A word about the selection. How did you feel about the fact of not being retained by Didier Deschamps for the next two matches of the Blues?
It is the choice of the coach must be observed. To me to work to be there next time “

Mathieu Valbuena.” Alex is mentally strong “

Claudio Beauvue: “It was a difficult period”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment