Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Michel Platini: “I am more than white” – Europe1

Europe 1

© REUTERS

UEFA president Michel Platini was keen to refute all corruption charges against him. “I am more than white I have neither Picasso nor ingot, no gas, no oil or anything.” Said Michel Platini, on Tuesday on Europe 1

& gt;. & Gt; ALSO . – Platini and “ridiculous rumor” on the Picasso

Platini sweeping corruption charges “There are a lot of claims, rumors, very negative things, “continued Michel Platini. “In recent years, I was prey to every conceivable investigation by private detectives to try to spread rumors. Maybe at the time I thought direct me to FIFA ( International Football Federation), we tried to annoy me. “


” I have always voted for conviction ” . Accused of having been bought to vote for Russia and Qatar to host the World Cups in 2018 and 2022, Michel Platini sweeps of hand all these accusations. “I have always voted for conviction,” he says Tuesday on Europe 1. “I voted for Qatar and Russia, it is because it was new continents (to organize a World , nldr ). ” The “boss” UEFA believes, however, that it will “vote again if there is evidence of corruption”

& gt;. & Gt; ALSO – Accused of corruption, Platini defends

Platini still loose Blatter “I supported in 1998 because I think it. ‘was the right person, “said Michel Platini before a tackle, again, his counterpart to FIFA. “After five terms, it’s time to have some fresh air and make room for someone else.” And add a layer: “I think the image of FIFA is very, very, very bad and that is why he must stop But I think it has envy. … “

Platini meets suspected corruption: & quot; I am more than white & quot;

© Michel Platini will not vote for Sepp Blatter at the next election of FIFA. (Reuters)

“France can win Euro 2016″ . “I do not know what happened between Franck Ribery and Didier Deschamps,” was first questioned “Platoche” before ruling in favor of a return of the Bayern Munich midfielder for France .dropoff window “Yes, I would try to get him back if I think it’s important for the team to France.” The former No. 10 of the Blues is also very optimistic about the future of this team. “France can win Euro 2016,” he told.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment