Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Garcia, the end of the Dolce Vita? – Sports.fr

If it was voted best French coach for the third time in his career, Rudi Garcia saw his star in the sky far to the other side of the Alps begin pale. Among the recent elimination of AS Roma in the Champions League and the last suspension of French technician for alleged assault on a steward, the state of grace may have lived …

Rudi Garcia shouts injustice. Suspended two games by the Italian League for a slap he would have tried to give a steward after the victory of his team in the field of Genoa (1-0) last weekend, the Roman coach , when he was again recognized by his peers as the best French coach of the year (ranking France Football), sees his beautiful image in Italy tarnished by his recent troubles.

The elimination , from the group stage in the Champions League with the key to such a humiliation at Stadio Olimpico against Bayern Munich (1-7) and especially two wasted chances of qualification, have significantly damaged the aura of a Garcia capable of seduced by the game and to win in his first season on the bench AS Roma, Juventus runner-untouchable. And the good news he enjoyed since his arrival in the Eternal City now leaves room for critical raw. As in La Gazzetta dello Sport , the sports daily reference where one could read this comment after the final defeat conceded at home, C1, against Manchester City (2-0): “ In general, it can not motivate the team. His rating is justified by the wasted two match points (especially in Moscow),” could well read. Unfair? No doubt, though Garcia, imprudent, gave the stick to get beat by claiming earlier in this European campaign: “ only three teams play better than us, Chelsea, Real Madrid a nd Bayern “.

Today is the disciplinary field that Garcia is attacked. For something he says he did not commit and that would suggest that under the emerging pressure, it can not keep his nerves. A third party that does not accept the former coach of LOSC.



I will not accept that trying to splash me by giving me aggressive gestures that I did not commit, I deplore and which are contrary to my education

Rudi Garcia (coach of AS Roma)

Following the unjustified accusations which I have been, and punishment, of which I am the victim, I denounce this intolerable attack on my honor and my reputation. All my football career, educator and coach demonstrates exemplary behavior , he said. I will not accept that trying to splash me by giving me aggressive gestures I have not committed, I deplore and which are contrary to my education. I will fight with every means at my disposal to defend myself against this injustice and the lies . “

Not one to be beaten in the first headwind, Garcia knows that always has a rating in good shape with tifosi and Roman rulers, who offered him a new three-year contract that could allow him to direct Gialorrossi for their entry in the new stadium, expected for the season 2016- 2017. After all, the draw at Genoa enabled training to bring the gap on Juventus to a point.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment