Thursday, December 25, 2014

Attacking Blanc? “We’re a family,” responds a PSG player – Foot01.com

Attacking Blanc?

Photo Icon Sport

One thing is certain, Laurent Blanc is not let down by his locker room despite the rain criticism he is undergoing. Players Paris Saint-Germain take turns defending their coach emphasizing their own collective benefit, not the choice of the technician. This is also the case of Lucas who, despite his good individual performances, is concerned with the problems of the Paris team with unwavering solidarity.

It is not going through a very good period collectively. But for me, however, all is well , acknowledged in the Brazilian L’Equipe. I’m in a good time, but I still have things to prove. I have not reached my limit. (…) But it does not make sense if I am going through a good phase and that the team does not turn. Me, I want to win and help my team win the titles. I think we have time to fix what is wrong. We must be able to replay our best football. We have a super strong team. Laurent Blanc criticized? Laurent Blanc has done a great job last season, he will not be forgotten. If less play, it is not just the fault of the coach, it is that of everyone. We’re a team, a family. It is we, the players, who are on the ground . “And if the general support for Laurent Blanc was the key to return to the forefront of the PSG

?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment