Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Balotelli winnowed by Mourinho – Sports.fr

This will not improve its image, already tarnished especially these days. Mario Balotelli took a bit to his rank through about José Mourinho. Chelsea manager remembers some anecdotes from the time of Inter.

The stories about Mario Balotelli are numerous. Often distressing or disturbing as this photo of Super Mario posted on social networks called that earned him a suspension and a fine of about 32 000, they can also give a smile. José Mourinho reflected. Chelsea manager confided in the issuance of an English TV “Clare Balding Meets Jose Mourinho,” reports the British press about the Liverpool Italian striker when the latter evolved to Inter Milan in orders “Mou” (2008-2010).

One Saturday, I shall call it 14 hours in my office. Not seeing him arrive, I call and he said it was the qualifications of GP F1 tells Portuguese And he answers me . “In your office, I can come every day but to see the F1, c is once a year in Italy “Jose Mourinho believes it could write a 200 page book on the Italian.” It would be a comic book

Mourinho also remembers a match of the Champions League against Rubin Kazan: “ Diego Milito and Eto’o was injured and I had Mario as a striker. He took a yellow in the 42nd, then at halftime, I stayed close to 15 minutes to prevent “I have no strikers on the bench then no mistake, if we lose the ball, no reaction if someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee made a mistake, the same. ” On the 46th, he took a red

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment