Thursday, December 18, 2014

Davis Cup: Yannick Noah will be expressed more – Sports.fr

Noah, finishing? Once again invited to respond, this time on beIN Sports, the controversy that followed his remarks on the defeat of the Blues in the final of the Davis Cup, Yannick Noah tried to play the card of appeasement. While regretting the lack of ambition of French sport.

Yannick Naoh did not budge: the France team has not given any means to win the Davis Cup against Switzerland. “What is happening off the field is essential, decisive. It is not a question level. We can overcome when we trust 100%. That changes everything. What I have seen, these are players who have not surpassed. Federer gave us an example of incredible behavior, Wawrinka was exemplary. And I’m not talking about the game, I talk about what is around “, has regretted the former winner of Roland Garros.

However, the” old master “does not fuel the controversy and ensures that it does not become captain. Me, “I am supporter of the team,” he explained. Before making an act of contrition. “Arnaud Clement was renewed and I’m very happy for him, but really, he’s a guy I appreciate humanly. I thought it was in galley he said no and said that I hurt. So ok, that’s good, that’s cool. I thought I heard, I thought I thought, I understood … So, sorry, next time I say anything, I’ll shut up for a few years pardon “, a-t- he said.

Chase the natural change their spots … Yannick Noah nevertheless takes the lack of ambition of the Blues and the French sport. “Half is good, a final that’s cool. Okay, it is there. It is a general thing. Quarter-finals of the World Cup, it’s not bad anyway, it did not come in a bus, it’s good, it’s not bad. It’s like back before the start of the 80 (…) Why are we still in our place? Sure to win, we have to be better at our level, we have to be extraordinary. The times we won, we were never a favorite, but it was amazing D-Day. “ interested appreciate.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment