Friday, December 19, 2014

Lens: Mission accomplished for Ad.Coulibaly – France Info

“We had the goal of having 19 points at the break. This objective is met, rejoiced over Bein Sport Adamo Coulibaly, who scored in the win against Lens Nice Friday (2-0). It was necessary now in this very important game. It is needed 2-0 against a great team of Nice. The main thing is done. Remember to reset the boiler suit for the second half of the season, but 19 points to the truce for a promoted club running through many problems, it’s beautiful. “
Author lensois second goal, the native of Noisy-le-Grand had earlier missed a penalty. Failure on which Adamo Coulibaly returned with humor. “We had to put a little excitement! Joked former player of St. Trud and Royal Antwerp. Seriously, after missing the penalty, I h ad to redeem myself vis-à-vis the fans. I left all alone and I knew that face-to-face, I could tell the difference. We needed three points to move up the rankings. We had to score. I try to include as many goals for my team to win as often as possible. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment