Thursday, June 18, 2015

Women’s World Cup. Philippe Bergeroo: “It remains for us” – Ouest-France

Les Bleues won their qualification for the 8th finals with the way thanks to their victory against Mexico (5-0).

What is your analysis of this match?

When you win 5-0, the coach is always happy. We talked about the ineffectiveness of this team and the girls have finally made the easy game by scoring entry. We decided to go for the high, impeding their recovery. I give a nod to 23 players because it’s a group.

The match against Colombia was it an accident?

must be careful what we say. We can not win everything, do all the time exceptional performance. It must also manage the human, there sometimes has gaps in the match. But keep confidence in his team. Protecting the group is the most important. I told the draw it would be hard. I was wary of all teams. We lost against Colombia and we were put in big trouble with a lot of pressure. With a performance-cons, we returned home. There are days without and against Colombia we went through. And this is not because today we won 5-0 that is taken for others. We stay in our place. The first objective is achieved, we breathe a little. Now we will take match by match.

You have made several changes …

I try to be as fair as possible. I ask myself what is best for the team. There he had to turn. It is also a strong sign for the group. There are no holders, I have a lot of people who can fit into the team. The immediate future is the World Cup but I brought 10 girls who are 20 years and preparing 2019.

Were you confident before this match?

I do not have a crystal ball, you never know what will happen. We were favorites but I have enough experience to know that things can go wrong in football. We have a lot of humility because the France team has never won anything. It was the best closer, just.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment