Friday, June 12, 2015

No, Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not return to AC Milan – Europe1

Europe 1

© FRANCK FIFE / AFP

A rumor again. Last Wednesday, the Italian daily La Gazzetta Dello Sport was convinced, Zlatan Ibrahimovic was on the verge of signing his return to AC Milan. Barely 48 hours later, the principal party has denied this information in a press conference with his national team before the game against Montenegro. “I belong to PSG, I have one year contract, all these stories are not true. I really do not leave,” he told reporters.

“I like the PSG.” Italy love “Ibra”. Since leaving there three years, the Italian newspapers regularly maintain the possibility of a return. Sports daily Corriere dello Sport still asserted Friday morning that an agreement was reached between Milan and Zlatan leaders. However, the striker who this season has exceeded the bar of 100 goals with PSG was very clear. “I belong to PSG and rumors with Milan, it is the media who talk but there is nothing,” he said Friday morning. “You never know what can happen but I’m not leaving. I like the PSG, we achieved a fantastic season.”

“I play the Champions League every year “. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has never won the Champions League. From a club who do not play next season (AC Milan finished 10th in Serie 1 ed ) therefore seems very unlikely. “I prefer to play for a club I love and have fun. I play the Champions League every year and I like it,” he recalled to better wring the neck of all these rumors. He remained very evasive revenge on his future: “I have goals for club and country but I want to keep them for myself.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment