Friday, June 12, 2015

Ibrahimovic denies any contact with AC Milan: “I think … – Eurosport.fr


         The answer is scathing. And she comes to end, for now, the rumors of a probable departure of Zlatan Ibrahimovic to PSG AC Milan. This selection Friday before facing Montenegro Sunday with Sweden, Scandinavian striker took advantage to dot the i’s : “I belong to PSG, I have one year contract, all these stories are not true. I really do not think from. “
       

         On Friday morning, the Corriere dello Sport yet announced an agreement between the Swedish and AC Milan. Information that met those of the Gazzetta dello Sport that made her one Wednesday on a probable return of striker. “ I do not know where these rumors. I think people need to write. I believe in more than you (talking to Swedish media) this resume is said abroad. I do not think you call Galliani (vice president of AC Milan) to ask if we talked together. I spoke with him several times since I left Milan. But that means nothing.
       

         Zlatan Ibrahimovic is attached to the capital club contrary to what the media want to imply. And he wished to recall the “ I prefer to play for a club I love and I have fun playing the Champions League every year and I like that ..” No question imagine ending her career for now. “ I have goals in club and country but I want to keep them for myself. ” At 33, Ibrahimovic seems to go for a fourth season in Ligue 1. In his last year of contract. But for sure, the rumors will not stop. And the Swede is sure to respond.
       

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment