Monday, June 15, 2015

Drogba at Marseille, no thank you! – Sports.fr

Didier Drogba starts to seriously annoy rumors that send Olympique de Marseille.

No, Didier Drogba will not change under the colors of Olympique Marseille next season. While the rumor of a return of Ivorian striker on Canebière repeatedly circulated on the Internet in recent weeks, the party concerned, out of contract with Chelsea, ended the gossip and put the record straight once and for all.

“After a while, it has to stop. I did not ask. I love the Marseille public, I myself Marseille supporter but they have to stop swinging rumors like that on my name that it starts to do well, “ has cursed Artificer Blues 37, on the sidelines of Marrakech festival of laughter, in comments reported by RMC .

But if a return to Marseilles the tent absolutely not, would not be against Drogba experience in MLS, and especially with the New York Red Bulls, the former stables of Thierry Henry. “Okay, have a phone call to the owners and then I am!” has commented the former player of Le Mans, also courted by Lazio.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment