Thursday, March 3, 2016

Jeremy Aymes (Granville): “It’s magic” – The Équipe.fr

It’s a bit mixed. There is disappointment because we had to pass. It really played the match to qualify for the semifinals. Then, it’s magic, I think we have not yet realized. We are dreaming. It was full of images in mind, it’s hard to find words. We will enjoy the family enjoy. tomorrow will be realized in hindsight. This is the work of an entire team, volunteers deserve, presidents have done a great job, the coach, all the staff …

What have you thought penetrating on the lawn of Michael d’Ornano?

This is different from usual. We went from 800 people to 21,000 people. the game was prepared as a meeting of Championship but it’s nice. These are fabulous times, the public was magic tonight. He helped us. When we were in trouble, hear all these fans that gave us wings. After it was fast, it must be said, is a Ligue 1, it changes the CFA 2

yet you made them doubt. A 0-0 at half-time, the contract was fulfilled?

We wanted to take them as far as possible to 0-0, making them doubt. We had a few set pieces, we had two to three heads are missing. It was believed. After that, it goes fast and we felt the difference in level. It is a great club L1, even if they are in trouble right now, in front of the four, it goes very fast frankly!

Your individual performance was hailed by your coach Johan Gallon and the opposing coach, Michel …

it’s nice. I try to help the team maximum. I kept the same concentration as usual, I tried to be calm, cool. It smiled. I have success, it’s good for the team. It has not paid since lost. I tried to give as much as my teammates who have been enormous. I told Clement Daoudou (its package liner) that I will do the maximum so that it plays the semifinals, I’m disappointed for him. He deserved to play a game like that, against his heart club. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment