Michel, coach of OM, March 18, 2016 , in Marseille. – BERTRAND LANGLOIS / AFP

It’s a disaster, but not about change coaches . This is essentially what was said
 Vincent Labrune, president of OM,
 Velodrome destroyed by Rennes (2-5) Friday night. “It will be with him, anyway,” assured the Marseille boss. “We started together, we’ll end up together, Labrune said on Canal Plus. “I do not usually change things during the season. I do not have the money for a few years to do what I want at this club, “he said.

The president” expected more of it, obviously, and his staff also “because the players” are well above the results of the team, “he said. The OM coach, interviewed after the defeat, does not intend to leave his position either. “I’m not sure if I left the situation would improve. My job is to find solutions, sporting and emotional, because the players are very affected. “

The fans too, and they also advised strongly. “The atmosphere was very heavy, but I do not understand French well enough to take the insults, cowardly Michel. It is normal that the fans are angry, the team is not fitting with the history of this club. We must accept criticism. ” Especially when one has no choice

Keywords:.