Thursday, March 31, 2016

Serge Aurier has “upset” but “not shocked” Laurent Blanc – The Équipe.fr

While Serge Aurier was expected Thursday at the Camp des Loges after setting aside more than six weeks following her skidding on a social network, Laurent Blanc returned to its relations with the side. “ He returned to the owner, it must be regarded as a player of the workforce, no more, no less ,” said PSG coach on France Info Thursday.

the question whether Laurent Blanc was “ shocked ” by its player, the Cevennes replied: “ shocked no, nothing shocks me so upset. Honestly, I think this boy did not measure his words. We had to remind him. I told him what I had to tell him I wanted to meet him and tell him what I had to say . “Aurier was especially qualified coach of” fieet “during an impromptu session live Q & a with Internet users.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment