Saturday, May 16, 2015

White: “A title is always tasty” – BBC Sport

Happy gleaned from the title in Montpellier, Paris SG coach, Laurent Blanc, surreptitiously settled some scores with the press on Saturday night at La Mosson.

Laurent, very happy we imagine you after this new title
Laurent Blanc: This is a beautiful and great joy of get this third consecutive title which was complicated to obtain. You’ve also often said. Many of you (journalists, Ed) were negative with PSG in the first half of the season – rightly or wrongly – but despite this, we managed to take points at that time and I think that’s what made the difference. In 2015, the year has been excellent. There are eight days, I said that the team would make maximum points would certainly champion. I hoped it was PSG and this was the case.

Being champion in Montpellier, where you were player is not trivial for you …
It’s a sign of destiny. This is a club that I know very well where I have many friends and acquaintances. Last year, we had already celebrated my title against Montpellier so now I will quietly wait for the calendar next season (smile).

This title does more flavor because of sustained criticism this season?
No, a title is always tasty, but it’s true that the way you get it can bring additional satisfaction. We were in adversity in the first half of the season for various reasons. We fell back on ourselves. I kept confidence in the group we had and I did well because the players have made me this confidence. I would also say thank you to my staff. They did well the job, they are not light but they work a lot and I realize that I was right to choose because without their daily work, we would not have won this title.

Is this the beginning of a rule similar to that of Lyon in the 2000s?
I can not tell you. It is obvious that Paris does not stop there, wants to continue to grow, to improve, be it players, coaches, staff, leaders. I hope we will get there. We will first enjoy this title and recover well because the season is not over. There are still a Cup final against France to play Auxerre. The balance will be made after this match.



If you are not confident that I will be here next season, that’s your business.

There has never been a blow this season finally …
staff and leaders have kept faith. Despite our game was not good, we lost some points. It was very important and allowed us to not be unhooked. The beginning of 2015 has been significant with the internship Marrakech. Because as you know, to be technically correct, it must be at the top physically. This workshop was an important unifying with physical labor. We analyze all that, we will try to do better next year, see what can be improved and go even further next year. Although it will not be easy.

Have you learned things this season?
Yes. Many. I learn all the time elsewhere. It is not based on age, older coaches also learn. We are confronted with situations that are different. The very high level, we must analyze it to do better. This year gave us reflections to have to take that small step that will allow us to go further in Europe. But it may take some time.

This means that you will still be there next season …
You announce things … I talk about what I saw with my leaders. We talk about next season, because I have a contract until next season. If you are not confident that I will be here next season, that’s your business. I have nothing to add.

Interview by our special correspondent in Montpellier

The Rite of PSG in pictures:

The joy of Matuidi after & # XE8; s his opening goal The mid Beus r & # XE9;. nearly always lays pr & # XE9; feels in major events

Read also

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment