Saturday, May 16, 2015

White appreciate even more the title – France Info

Soccer media365.fr Sunday, May 17, 2015 1:11 updated on Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:05

Laurent Blanc, this title does -it the same flavor as the previous?
No, all joys are different. The context is not the same. The remake is also more difficult in my opinion. Last year, the title was completed in two to three games remaining while there, it was not until the penultimate day for it. This is as much fun as last year, maybe more.

Why do you stay still far behind?
Watching from afar. I love watching the scenes of joy like that. I love watching my players, either in the field or in the locker room. After all depends on his personality. I’m kicking back for that. These are the players who are on the field, they are the ones who win titles. We, we participate a little bit, we also have our role in this victory, as was our role in the defeats. But I think we should let the players express themselves and the coach must still be a little behind. This is not the coach to be on the front of the stage.

Do you have the feeling that people were too harsh with PSG this year?
I have nothing to say about it. It is you who have to be realistic and have to analyze what you said. One remembers more but believe me, in the first half of the season, you were tough. With the team, with coach … I’m not going in there because my role was to keep confidence because I knew it was that group would happen to achieve the goal.
“Do you want to continue”
Do you feel stronger?
No, I do not feel stronger, I feel with a year older (laughs) . With so much fun doing that trade. I thank my staff because a coach is nothing without its staff. I thank Jean-Louis (Gasset), Nico (Nicolas Dehon), Philippe (Lambert) (Joffrey) Martin, Nico (Nicolas Mayer), Denis (Lefebve), Simon (Colinet) … All this are people which unfortunately never in the light. But believe me, without them, the title would not be there. I want to thank them because I get along very well with them and I was right to choose.

Do you know any more for next year?
No, not now, but maybe we’ll know more tomorrow morning (Sunday ) …

Source: Canal Plus

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment