Saturday, May 23, 2015

VIDEOS. Roland Garros. Nadal: “I think I can make a nice … – Le Parisien

Interview by Lionel Chami | May 22, 2015, 7:40 p.m. | Updated: May 23, 2015, 6:50

The Majorcan nine-time winner in Paris, many doubted in recent weeks for not having won any preparatory tournament on clay. However, it seems somewhat reassured by his first days in the capital.

What are your feelings on earth, here
RAFAEL NADAL.
All okay. I found the time to train me in recent days. I feel a bit stronger before the start of the competition.

How did you react to the draw, which might lead you to regain Novak Djokovic in the quarterfinals?

 I would love to play this game. But it’s a game of the quarterfinals and I did not start playing the first round. I do not see how I could draw me an easy way to get to this game. I have many things to do before. If I arrive quarter, we will have things to say at this time.

“I say what I feel”

So far, you have not played one season on earth to meet your requirements. What influence does this have on your confidence? It’s not my best season on land, obviously, I had ups and downs. Of course, when you lose more games than in previous years, it is clear that confidence takes a flick. But what is positive is that I could resume as early as January and since I feel myself greatly improved. I am more and more regular in recent months. I think I can make a good tournament.

You say that honestly feel, do you think this is a good thing for you?
I am like that, I say what I feel. I did not want to lie when it’s not 100% necessary! I must think I’m ready for this tournament. But I am also aware that it can happen that it is more difficult to be prepared. However, the last two weeks have been much more positive than what the results say. Here it is a tournament that I love, that are short I adore. I’ll put myself in the best positions, put the odds on my side. I have lots of experience here.

QUESTION OF THE DAY. Rafael Nadal can he win his 10th Roland Garros?


 VIDEO. Rafael Nadal “ambassador” for 10 years of the Balearic

VIDEO. Djokovic serene before approaching French Open

VIDEO. Confident Nadal clan for French Open

VIDEO. The best memories of Gael Monfils at Roland Garros

VIDEO. Oceane Dodin: “I dream of winning Roland Garros”

VIDEO. Caroline Garcia, 31st World, gives the lesson a reporter from Paris

VIDEO. “The day …”: French Open

& gt; Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment