Thursday, May 21, 2015

Nabil Fekir a fan of Barca – Sports.fr

Nabil Fekir saw his career accelerate at high speed in the last month, the promising young striker of Olympique Lyonnais he was becoming international tricolor. And inevitably, the biggest future is promised, and the person does not imagine that his dream of playing FC Barcelona will come true one day …

It’s Friday Didier Deschamps will unveil the list of players selected for the next two friendlies the team of France against Belgium Sunday, June 7 at the Stade de France, and in Elbasan against Albania on Saturday 13. And except for turnaround less improbable, Nabil Fekir will be present among the names that will unveil the national coach.

In his first full season in Ligue 1, the attacker of the Olympique Lyonnais participated in 33 league games, signing the passage 13 goals and 9 assists, eventually honor twice the tricolor jersey in A, after a rapid onset with the Espoirs. Within months, the Gone has had to learn to manage its new media and bustle that goes with it, including other training stress.

However, in an interview with 20Minutes, still insists Fekir if need be he will not leave his first club in the offseason, while Paris Saint-Germain for example recently expressed its interest. “ M on future lies in one more year to play the Champions League in Lyon. It will be fabulous to play this competition here. And then we’ll see ” he explained

The road is still long to glory, and the hardest remains to be done:. confirm. But the number 18 seems to be fully aware. “ I worked hard and I think it’s well deserved. I did not live it all in one year. This is something very rare in football, especially as I could be selected for France hopes then A in the same year. I am aware of what I did but I will not stop here “he warns .

I have to be more rigorous in my defensive transitions. I still have a big room for improvement in all other areas as said a Nabil Fekir keeps However an upside wish, that of one day join Lionel Messi in Catalonia. Since childhood, the club of my dreams is FC Barcelona. If I have the chance to go one day, the story would be beautiful “. Get to work!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment