Saturday, May 23, 2015

Leonardo Jardim and well done – Sport365.fr

Leonardo Jardim, what is your reaction after the victory at Lorient and the third place validated?
I’m happy for the players and for the fans. Monaco demonstrated today (note: Saturday) it is the third best team in France this year. My players have shown on the field. A team that goes from the last place to third, I think it is deserved. We have done our job. Without this season, it could have happened earlier.

Are you afraid end of the game when you had only one goal lead?
I saw two or three situations gave me a little stress but ok, this is football. Monaco just needed to win, no need to hear the results of the opponents (note: Marseille and Saint-Etienne). I think it’s a game ASM gained deserving because she played better than the opponent. But Lorient is a good team, very aggressive.

How did you feel about all the criticism you been this season?
I am well, critical changes nothing. I believe my method in my work and in my players. I coach for twenty years. I work to win, that’s the goal.



  This article interested you? Agree Disagree? Come tell 17h live in FOOT365 show on Sport365TV.
 Contact us by mail at tv@sport365.fr

 Feel free to also react via Twitter and the account @ foot365tv

sport365 is available on Orange (channel 89), Free (channel 140), Numericable (channel 157), Canal Sat ( channel 124), SFR (channel 74) and Bouygues Telecom (channel 63)
     
     

  Written by Drafting Follow Football365toto
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment