Friday, May 15, 2015

Matuidi Ligue 1. “I will be in Paris next season” – Ouest-France


 
   
 
       
   
   
     
       
 
     
             


       
     


   
 

“I’ll be in Paris next season, unless leaders come and tell me that they no longer need me , said Matuidi on the eve of a trip to Montpellier which can ensure PSG March 1 th as L1 row. I feel good here, I liked the coach, leaders, my teammates, he added. I love this city, I grew up here, so good for me. We will never know what tomorrow is, but I think I’ll definitely there and I’ll try to do better than this year. It also has to Euro (organized in 2016 in France, ed) that is in a corner of my head. “

The 28-year-old Matuidi (34 caps for France, 4 goals) is under contract with PSG until 2018.

     


   

   
    
 
   
   
 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment