Sunday, May 24, 2015

French Open / Tsonga: “I was solid” – France Info

In just 1:30 into the game, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was already in the second round of Roland Garros. Adversity proposed by Christian Lindell, young Swede from qualifying, was certainly minimal, but Manceau has delivered a solid game and committed. “Today was a good game, he welcomed news conference after qualifying. I was strong, I am back to my party, which allowed me to play more later released. I was aggressive, in short it went well and I especially did not stay too long on the court. In terms of confidence, it is not particularly match that will reassure me or not. I just know that I’m able to play tennis and the conditions are good for me here at Roland Garros. “In the next round, Tsonga will face Dudi Sela.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment