Thursday, June 4, 2015

Zidane: ” I have no ambition ” – Sports.fr

While Real Madrid chose Rafa Benitez to succeed Carlo Ancelotti, Zinedine Zidane says he is happy to continue his discovery of the coaching profession with the reserve team Merengues .

Head coach of the France team? Real Madrid coach? Zinedine Zidane has long proclaimed his desire to take control of the club who raised him to the rank of Galactic and a national team that offered him the happiness of being world champion in 1998. The former playmaker was a novice at the time …. It is much more measured today. Head Coach for a year and graduated a few weeks ago, “Zizou” lost count skip steps. His current ambition is to develop young people (almost professional) of Real Madrid and to trace the reserve D2

They think it is not yet the right time

So Zidane continues the adventure with the Castilla, at least for a second season. “ It’s a good experience. This is what I want to do now. I walk slowly. I do not plan. I have no ambition at the moment. I’m with the Castilla . Then we will see “, he launched Thursday on RMC. The Marseillais 42 years was in any case not in the short-list President Florentino Pérez after the sacking of Carlo Ancelotti. “ They think it is not yet the right time for me. There is no problem ,” says the assistant of Italian Mister during the 2013-2014 campaign.

Third Spanish division, the now “father of Luca” (recent world champion U17) may refine its method. “ZZ” has never been a tactician crampons to walk, but his long career (he played in Juve Lippi) could allow him to develop his own philosophy: “ I love attacking football, but you can not do that without balance, without thinking to defend. But I am inclined to the front. I want my players to all play, even those who have more difficulties “. Here, the Blues and the Merengues are precisely directed by defensive coaches, Deschamps and Benitez …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment