Monday, March 16, 2015

VIDEO. “Country of shit” and other declarations of love signed Zlatan – L’Express

“It’s been 15 years since I played, I never saw a referee as bad shit in this country. This country does not deserve the PSG.” Zlatan Ibrahimovic was furious against the referees after the defeat to Bordeaux PSG PSG (3-2), Sunday in Ligue 1. Involved, a gross error of the man in black, who forgot to whistle a pass of Bordeaux to his guardian. The controversy has not failed to swell until the reaction of the Sports Minister Patrick Kanner … And the excuses of the Parisian striker.

& gt; & gt; Read also: What Zlatan play football and that the farm “

The opportunity to review the most relevant sentences from the Swedish giant, which is not his! first release.

“I do not know many Ligue 1, Ligue 1 but knows who I am”

This is not the first time that “Ibrahimovic is not tender with the French league While just arrived in Paris, he said frankly,” do not know much Ligue1 “But the key is there.. it is known.

Zlatan in 2012.

Zlatan in 2012.

AFP / FRANCOIS LO PRESTI

“Failing to buy the hotel, I will dwell in the Eiffel Tower and go to parachute training”

And this is not the first time he criticizes France. meet its major difficulties in finding accommodation in Paris, he first thought of buying a whole hotel -The Crillon- and joked (?) on his future purchase of the Eiffel Tower.



VIDEO. & quot; Country shit & quot; and other d & # XE9, declarations of love sign & # XE9; es Zlatan

afp.com

“I do not know, ask your wife”

This is the answer he made at a press conference in a reporter asked him why he “scratches on the face.” No, Zlatan does not like intrusive questions.



“Only God knows … You talk to him right now,”

In a separate press before a qualifying match for the Conference Cup World Sweden a reporter asks “What will be the outcome of this dam.” “Only God knows,” replied the attacker. “It’s hard to ask him,” retorts the journalist. “Yet you are talking about it,” concluded Zlatan, in all modesty.



VIDEO. & quot; Country shit & quot; and other d & # XE9, declarations of love sign & # XE9; es Zlatan

afp.com/ Jonathan NACKSTRAND

“I am the North, I South, I am the East and I am the West. I am Zlatan Ibrahimovic. “

modesty that has long worked. In 2009, when he passed by Juventus, Inter and AC Milan, he explains his career as a geography teacher. Welcome to the era of hyper-narcissistic.



“Come to me and see if I’m gay. And bring back your sister as”

Following the publication of a picture with Pique, a journalist Spanish request to Zlatan if it is coupled with the Barcelona defender.



“Remember my name and my face. My name is Zlatan Ibrahimovic and I’ll become the best soccer player in the world”

The melon, deductible, the outspoken -that selon- Zlatan did not start yesterday. Already in 1999, when he was 18, he appears for the first time to his teammates FC Malmö.



“I am Zlatan, and you, who are you fucking guys?”

Always modest, he left FC Malmö and her native Sweden to join Ajax. Presentation to his new teammates varies in form, not substance.



“I have two son. Real men are men”

Humorist or macho, Zlatan has in any case two son which he is proud, Maximilian and Vincent.



“My wife stays at home to care for my children. That’s the only thing I need”

Still in the same vein, when a reporter asked him at a press conference if his wife Elena is support for and if it plays a role in his career choice, Zlatan replied that she “has nothing to do with my football” .

See also the video below:

Comment

7

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment