Wednesday, March 25, 2015

France: Benzema “Marcelo, Neymar and Thiago Silva more … – FootEspagnol.fr



Comments 1

 Benzema Neymar

On Thursday, Team France Karim Benzema faces the Brazil teammate Marcelo of Real Madrid. On the eve of the meeting, the French striker attempted to analyze the meeting at a press conference.



“I am a player because it is part a moment that I’m in the France team. For the cuff, I want to say that the captain is Hugo Lloris, to whom I wish a speedy recovery. For the rest, the question comes to the coach.

My team role of France and Real Madrid are not different, these are just the players who are changing. This is the highest level on both sides, and for France, it is very high. My role is simple: to help the France team to go as high as possible. Afterwards, if I can also help young players talking a little with them … but the key is going on on the ground.

Against Brazil, there no favorite. After the World Cup, the Brazilian team has raised its head. They do not take a lot of goals, and put much they earn. From our side, we are well, we play well and we also know suffer to win. This is important. Today, we are strong and we have a large group. It will be a tough game because there are big names in front of us. A France-Brazil, it’s always special. We all really want to play this game because Brazil is still a team that is still dreaming everyone. But it is true that today, since the World Cup, the team of France is more respected, more fear because we beat great nations like Spain or Portugal. The opponents are watching a different light.

The Brazilian players that I appreciate the most? Marcelo, Neymar and Thiago Silva. These are for me the most talented.

I do not have a duel against one. In a team, we need everyone. It is sure that Neymar can make the difference at any time. To us to defend well and not let him pass. And to me to be decisive and work well for the team. “

<- -> <- Either There are no banners, They are disabled or none qualified for this rental! ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment