Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Do not speak of Algeria Nabil Fekir – Sports.fr

If Nabil Fekir, helped by the press officer of the Blues, quickly evacuated the questions about having chosen France rather than Algeria, Lyonnais revelation of the season, gave his views on his first with Didier Deschamps’ side.

Nabil, can you go back to the reasons why you choose the France team?
Much has been talked about. As I said before, my choice is well thought and final. I think it’s clear.

Despite all the talk around you, you did not seem affected more than that, scoring twice in Montpellier few days after the announcement of your choice …
There has been a lot of criticism. But I am someone asked enough, and I try not to pay attention to what is said outside. My coach asked me to talk with my feet in the press, and it worked against Montpellier.

Can you tell us about your first steps in Clairefontaine?
It went very well. Everyone welcomed me, either the staff or players. And I have already sung for my ragging, “My leadership” Sexion D’Assaut. Now I will gradually achieve, but I am very proud and happy to be here. Hoping for a good week and good matches.

It all happened very quickly for you with this first call, which was not the case, for example, Paul Pogba or Raphael Varane. How do you analyze this?
I am aware. This is the first year I played really, I trust my teammates and staff. It is thanks to them that I am there. To me to stay calm and keep our feet on the ground. But I have a good head on his shoulders and I remain simple. This did not prevent him from being ambitious and aim for Euro 2016.

How would you define your profile?
I play mostly striker but I am quite a versatile player. So whether advanced or sides, it is the coach who will choose which move me.

Didier Deschamps described you as a player “different.” Do you agree with him and how do you see your debut with the Blues?
Every player is different, we all know that there are very good players, I’ll just try to give the maximum and make my technique and percussion skills. After that, I’m not someone who puts pressure. Once you arrive in the middle of all these great players, there still has a small pressure sets in. And I’m here to learn and integrate myself well. My teammates in Lyon Christophe Jallet and Alexandre Lacazette have also told me that I was first there to listen and learn.

What is your relationship with the former of the OL Karim Benzema, who is also a native of the Lyon area?
It came to me when I arrived, and he immediately put at ease. This is a very good player who helps me in the group, and I will try to build on it.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment