Tuesday, March 17, 2015

“Do not distort my words” asks Zlatan Ibrahimovic – Europe1

Europe 1

© AFP
Europe 1

In response to the controversy triggered by his remarks, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has resubmitted his apology. In a video released by the PSG striker returns to his insults uttered after the defeat against Bordeaux on Sunday night (3-2). “I was very upset when I said that. If I have hurt people, or have trouble took my way, I want to apologize to them. I have no problem to m apologize, because I am a man of honor. The French are smart enough to understand the situation, “said the Swedish star. But the Swede was also keen to set the record straight: “Do not distort my words, we talk about football”

Interview with Zlatan.


“I have no regrets.” The PSG striker does not regret his words on Arbitration the match against Bordeaux. “I have no regrets. No one will change my opinion. Do not distort my words. We’re talking about football, so let’s focus on football. Football is what he has over there important to me, “concluded the player with a broad smile.

Zlatan provoked a lively debate on Sunday night . “In 15 years, I have never seen such a referee. In this country of shit. This country does not deserve the PSG,” Swedish star had released before apologizing soon after. But his act of contrition has satisfied the Professional Football League. The disciplinary committee decided to study his case on Thursday. The attacker faces a suspension and could miss the Clasico between OM and PSG, Sunday, April 5 to 21 hours

& gt;. & Gt; ALSO – “Country of shit”, as Zlatan LFP Thursday before the

& gt; & gt; ALSO READ – Zlatan? “Let him play football and that the farm”

& gt; & gt; ALSO – “Country of shit” after slippage, excuses Zlatan

& gt; & gt; ALSO – PSG grave of top Bordeaux

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment