Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Charlotte won for Camille .. – ladepeche.fr

She had said Ramses yesterday morning: Charlotte Bonnet, 20, a great friend and training partner in Nice Camille Muffat wanted to win for the Olympic champion, who died tragically there three weeks, “Here I am there for me but it’s not for me to win today. ” She kept her word by winning the 200m medley 4 …

“In the last 50 meters, I said,” Move your ass “, period!. That’s how we were talking. I say she looks at me and she should be proud of me. “



” Today I did it! “

She presented behind the plot with shoe fetishes Camille Muffat, golden sneakers adorned with teddy bears, a pink cap dedicated to the champion and a heart tattooed on her shoulder blade, a heart in which was written “Cam”.

“On arrival, I did not smile as usual, I have not wanted to raise his arm. I just looked at my parents by showing them the cap and looked at the camera because I know that his parents were looking at me. They told me they loved me very strong and they wanted me to win. . It is done, “

Expected since last summer as” the new Camille Muffat, “she often sin through his mind:” This is what I was told all the time Camille: You are weak mentally! I replied: I know but I can not! Today, I made it. “

Previously, a tribute was made around a movie about ten minutes dedicated to the Olympic champion broadcast on the giant screen in the pool where several portraits of the disappeared overlook the competition pool. The film was followed by a long round of applause.

Bonnet and secured his ticket for the World-2015 in Kazan, Russia (August 2-9), as Florent Manaudou on 50 butterfly .

Manaudou annoyed

The reigning European champion won in 23 sec 37 and validated the first of three tickets for the World but did not hiding his annoyance, “I wanted more than that, I wanted to swim under 23 seconds,”

It will swim the next race tomorrow with the series of 50 back, the most anticipated race of the championships..

For nearly 34 years, Frederick Bousquet was he came to prove he could still be on top after a long absence due to an injury to his right shoulder.

But success was not at the rendezvous (2nd) and Marseille failed to qualify on 50 butterfly for the World. He still has one last chance with the 50 freestyle Sunday.




Two podiums for “Dolphins”

MEN

400m freestyle: 1. Joly (CN Antibes) 3’50”05; 2. Pothain (NC Alp’38) 3’52”30; 3. Bouchaut 3’52”95

(Toulouse Dolphins)

100 breaststroke: 1. Perez Ortona (CN Marseille) 1’00”31; 2. Dahlia (CN Antibes) 1’01”32; 3. Cotton (CN Antibes) 1’01”70

50 butterfly: 1. Manaudou (CN Marseille) 23”37; 2. Bousquet (CN Marseille) 23”78; 3. Govindin (Dauphins Toulouse) 23”87

LADIES

400m freestyle: 1.Balmy (Mulhouse ) 4’07”51; 2. Etienne (Lille) 4’12”96; 3. Morel (Nice) 4’13”92

100 butterfly: 1. Wattel (Nice) 58”35; 2. Gastaldello (CN Marseille) 58”57; 3. Bruno (Beauvais AC) 1’00”10

200m medley 4: 1. Bonnet (Nice) 2’12”14; 2. Grangeon (CN Caledonians) 2’13”27; 3. Lesaffre (Mulhouse) 2’16”00

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment