Sunday, March 22, 2015

OM-Batshuayi: ‘The title? Of course it is possible ‘- Sports.fr

Scored twice after coming on in place of Andre-Pierre Gignac, Michy Batshuayi launched the OM on the highway to victory on Sunday at the Stade de France, against Lens (0 -4) in the end of the 30th day of Ligue 1.

That I started the matches or not, I need to concentrate , said on Canal Plus the preliminary Center recently convened Belgium team. I work in training and I am rewarded game. Whenever I have opportunities, I do everything for them. It works well at the moment, I’m happy for the team. “Does this mean a championship late in the season with OM? “ Of course it is possible “, responded spontaneously former player of the Standard.

Always third of the elite, OM do not accuse just two points behind PSG, a current leader he will receive at the Velodrome after the international break.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment