Monday, March 30, 2015

Woods out of the Top 100 – Sports.fr

This is an event in the world of golf and rich career of Tiger Woods. The man with 14 Grand Slam titles no longer in the top 100 in the world rankings.

At age 39, Tiger Woods going through the worst of his career and many say that we will never see the American at the top in his field. On Monday, the new world ranking reveals man to 14 Major in 104th place, who was no longer out of the Top 100 since October 1996. At that time, the young Tiger had to integrate the club after his first victory on the circuit, the Las Vegas Invitational, to 20 years.

A week earlier, September 29, 1996, Woods was ranked 225th before winning the first of his 79 victories on the PGA Tour . Tiger Woods is expected for the first Grand Slam of the year in early April at Augusta, but no information has actually filtered to date. One who spent 683 weeks in the world hierarchy header (the last time in May 2014) has not played in competition since its abandonment in the Farmers Insurance Open on 6 February.

Seriously annoyed by problems back, Woods signed his worst round in 2015, with a 82 in his first tournament of the year in Phoenix. “ I spend a lot of time working on my game and I made progress , he had said in mid-March. But as I’ve said, I do not stay on the PGA Tour as my game will not be ready for the competition and the high level. I hope to be ready for the Masters and I continue to work hard to prepare Augusta . “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment